background

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Quilting We Will Go....

Went to Thimbles today. Wow was it packed! I only cut out today because of the "plug" issues...not to worry, I still got a lot done.

And yes Andy, I did have my machine in the car ;o) The man thinks I never sew on it. He is also known as Sir Quilt Dude, husband of our leader, Queen Pat.

I have a wonderful friend at school who is having her first baby and they know it is a girl. Her name is going to be Olivia. So....being a book woman I found Olivia the Pig fabric that goes along with the books of Olivia. She is a character with attitude! I am making Queen Thimbles pattern, Strawberry Pie. It is going to be great and I hope my friend will like it. Hope to quilt lots on it this weekend...maybe a picture will be coming soon. k

4 comments:

  1. So great to see you!!! The Olivia quilt is going to be the cutest thing ever. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is going to be a keeper..I had so much fun this weekend. I will be thinking of you a lot this week. I hope your week is terrific.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name Olivia. A quilt made out of that fabric with the Strawberry Pie pattern will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed sewing with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete