background

Friday, December 28, 2012

Well I have been surfing for quilt alongs.  Found one that I thought would be cool and one where I might use some solids from my stash...always a good thing to reduce this stash of mine.
Check out the Dancing Stars Quilt Along picture on the right...you might want to do it also. It is a paper pieced one that starts in 2013!
And of course I have started the Bonnie Hunter one, Easy Street, a little late, but I have part one done and I hope to start Part 2 tonight.  Just love wondering what it will look like is half the fun.
Things have been a little crazy around here the past month with DH getting a  job....yippy!  Things will be a "changing" here in my life very soon!  Getting the house ready to list...oh yes, his job is in West Monroe, LA.  Hate this part of moving...getting the house ready to list.  Hard on the 4 legged creatures with people traipsing in and out...heck hard on the 2 legged ones too!
I did love the listing realtor's comment..."my you do have a lot of fabric"!  Heck she hadn't seen the stuff I still have in boxes from the prior move...lol.  k

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kristie, I am sorry to hear you are moving, but Louisiana is a pretty awesome state, so you'll be fine once you find a quilting group. I hope to see you at the next Thimbles meeting.
    Karmen

    ReplyDelete