background

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Swap!

This Saturday I was able to quilt at Sweet Home with my friends. Lots of laughing and progress on my Bunny Hill dogs! We have decided to do another swap using a Bonnie Hunter pattern again. I have figured the "requirements" and boy will we get through some of our stash with this one ladies! 6 of us are going to exchange strips and squares and will need 17 dark fat quarters and 17 light fat quarters of reproduction (not 30's) fabric. I will bring the specifics printed out to our next Thimbles on Friday and Saturday. For a picture of the quilt we will be doing go to: Quiltville.

2 comments:

  1. Count me in!!! Are you sewing Friday night or Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a great swap!! Just think--using up all those fat quarters means we get to buy more later :)

    ReplyDelete