background

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to Reality...


Yes I did go to Bad Melisa's and buy the new Moda Fat Quarter Bundle...The scary thing is I know what I am going to make with it already. Normally the "Moda Syndrome" (founded by Dr. Karin E.) hits me and I don't know what I am going to make...just got to have it. Not this time. ;o) Maybe therapy is working.

I was able to sew for 2 days at Thimbles. Really needed that. I needed it so bad that I got all my UGA homework done just so I didn't have to think about it. When I got home yesterday, I looked at "school" and saw my new assignments were up...back to the grind ;o0

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got some R&R with us this weekend. You are on the home streach with big girl school. We will all be there cheering you on!

    The bundle is wonderful...and I know what it is going to be. I'm working on getting some fabric for the quilt tomorrow a.m.

    See you soon.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. It was great to see you on Friday. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that schoolwork is going to get in the way of making something with your bundle. Darn that schoolwork! It seems like you are in cahoots with Her Most Exalted Thimble...

    ReplyDelete