background

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Block of the Months

I truly think I have a problem...I am addicted to block of the months. So does that mean I have to go to a self-help group? Okay...I guess I could have worse problems...wait a minute, I do! Haha.

Anyway, today I went to our newly organized sew ins. We are now "Thimbles". I always have a great time and actually get to sew! I also like seeing everyone's finished projects or wip (work-in-progress). In one of our discussions, bad Gretchen, bad Becky AND bad Brenda, told me about another BOM. AHHHHHH. Of course I have already looked at it...it is gorgeous and free!!! So how can I resist? I love this designer's patterns.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you yesterday! You may need a spreadsheet for those BOMs soon LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete