background

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sarah (no blog) made me do it....

I was emailing Sarah (no blog) about the Little Quilt Women of the Bible Quilt and Temecula Quilt a-long I was doing.  She then sent a picture of her 2" bow ties....remember the prior post where I had this wonderful bow tie quilt?  Well I started cutting out bow tie pieces last night while cutting my TQ blocks for the week.  Thanks Sarah...I think.  AHHHH don't know how I will keep up with all these wips.  It just made sense to cut out the bow ties with the other scrappy quilt blocks to get rid of my mountains of scraps.
I also saw this quilt that is constructed differently than any others I have done from Crazy Mom Quilts.
picture from Crazy Mom Quilts blog
Isn't this cool?  Just think of all the scraps one would use.  She has a "recipe" for this quilt that will have you making one with new found freedom.  I can't wait to start mine...well after all my bow tie cutting. She is having a quilt along and I am late to the party, but will totally do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment