background

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Always sucked in...

There is another Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt Along starting at the end of November.  I was thinking that my Atlanta Thimble buddies would be sucking me in to do this with them... (Karin).  I have loved doing her mystery quilts, but also like seeing what others around me are doing.  Well to my surprise Patsy here in West Monroe asked if anyone was going to do the new mystery quilt along.  Got sucked in...yup...need to figure the colors I will use. I think we might have a few others join us too.
I have been working on my LQS's boms that have ended this month. Trying to get them sew together to make the tops...then my machine decided it didn't want to do the embroidery blocks..so Matilda is in the shop to get "fixed".
Everyone is doing well...4 and 2 legged family members.  Going to be quiet around here for the holidays, but that is fine.
Been knitting alot lately...who knew one would need knits in LA?
Here is Toby modeling a cowl I made:

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you are blogging again. I am trying to decide if I want to start the new Bonnie Hunter Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up on the internets and am so happy you are joining in. I miss quilting with friends so much so I decided to hop on the mystery train too. Love the photo of Toby. He is huge! And looks so handsome in his new cowl. Miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete